Senior Position Available
The Account Manager is the main point of contact with clients, ensuring client relationships are maintained through excellent and consistent client management, upselling services where required, developing and implementing marketing strategies for clients, and ensuring that clients’ projects run on time, to budget and to specification.
- Able to communicate and motivate via written media
- Understands and has experience in the principles of web and mobile development
- Understands Agile and Scrum processes
- Able to perform the product owner role within the Scrum team
- Must be able to write user stories and assist the team in prioritising development items per sprint
BUSINESS AND SELLING SKILLS
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts and clients
- Although the role is not primarily a sales role, upselling to current clients and growing of those accounts would be expected
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with senior, big company executives.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a month within South Africa
- Keen for a new experience and able to get on with others and be a team player
Please note: short-listed candidates must be prepared to undergo Reference and Credit Checks as they will be exposed to trademarked IP and financial transactions
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, your application has unfortunately not been successful this time around, but please do continue to stay in touch with us for the future.