The Project Manager will be the facilitator for a product development team that uses scrum/agile as the development methodology. The scrum master will lead a team that ensures self-organisation and the ability to make changes quickly. The role will ensure that agile principles and concepts are adhered to, to ensure effective preparation of the product backlog, sprint backlog and burn down charts.
- Previous Project Management experience (at least 1 year) with a focus on software/digital
- Exposure to other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD
- Exposure to User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach, i.e: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs
- Ensuring harmonious synergy between the account management team and the development team
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Emphatic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Well-presented and business-like. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, your application has unfortunately not been successful this time around, but please do continue to stay in touch with us for the future.