Mid-level Position Available
- Work on-site at corporate client as part of a mixed Realm Digital/Client team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-Test all codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and maximise development efficiency.
- Adhere to company product methodology and processes (Agile/Scrum).
- Contribute to company product architecture.
- Produce quality code under the guidance of the Lead Developer.
- Taking part in any training and development opportunities the company provides.
- Staying up to date and implement critical changes to the development technologies used by the Company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Diploma/Degree in Software Development or similar
- .Net web development (MVC, WebAPI)
- HTML and CSS (Standard LESS, SCSS or has knowledge of compiled CSS)
- Ability to problem solve
- Basic IT hardware/software skills
- Good people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail
If you are interested in applying, send your up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: No recruitment agencies