Mid-level Position Available
What will I be doing:
The successful candidate will work closely with the development and software design team to create functional websites and apps. You will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
What will my day-to-day key responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Take ownership and accountability of the end-to-end life cycle for new and existing features.
- Working closely with the client/s in understanding and delivering requirements.
- Participating in an Agile development process as projects require.
- Collaborating with the team to continually improve the product and delivery processes.
- Creating automated tests
Quality focus throughout the delivery cycle.
- Deliver demos throughout the development process to customers and internal stakeholders.
Required skills and experience we are looking for:
- Solid experience of Software Development
- Ability to take design supplied in various formats, PSD, Sketch, etc. and turn these into highly structured and semantic HTML + CSS
- Excellent knowledge of Bootstrap CSS Framework
- Excellent knowledge of responsive web design
- Solid understanding of UI and UX principles
Nice to have/additional skills that will impress us:
- Experience in C# and .Net MVC
- IT/ related degree or Diploma or any other technical discipline (or equivalent working experience)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive, market-related salary
- You’ll enjoy being part of our strong team culture
- Working in a team who is passionate about technology and delivering an excellent end product
- An opportunity to work on exciting projects that will challenge you
- Free Friday lunch, enough said!
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.