Junior Position Available
Realm Digital is looking for an experienced Intern/Junior QA Automation Tester to join our dynamic team.
What will I do:
Create scripts, work collaboratively to test software, track, report and solve bugs. You will also be required to perform a variety of tests, such as regression, integration, platform and performance testing to confirm the stability of software system, generate automation metrics and research and use tools with the goal of increasing automation.
What will my day-to-day key responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Extend test coverage
- Perform acceptance, regression, functional/performance testing using automated and manual methods
- Write automation scripts for functional testing
- Write scripts to generate performance testing reports
- Analyze data of performance testing
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Adhere to company product methodology and processes (Agile/Scrum)
- Taking part in any training and development opportunities the company provides
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Basic coding or scripting knowledge
- Familiar with automation scripting
- Familiar with quality assurance and skilled in carefully finding bugs
- Some experience in writing test scripts
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Additional technologies that will impress us: (optional)
- RobotFramework experience
- Automation tools (Selenium Web Driver)
- SQL database experience and NoSQL knowledge
- IT related Degree or Diploma
- Software Testing Certification (ISEB / ISTQB)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive, market-related salary.
- You’ll enjoy being part of our strong team culture
- Continuous learning
- Working in a team who is passionate about technology and delivering an excellent end product
- An opportunity to work on exciting projects that will challenge you
- Free Friday lunch, enough said!