Senior Position Available
SENIOR .Net DEVELOPER
We are looking for an experienced .Net Developer who can develop and maintain C# .Net web-based applications.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work on-site at corporate client as part of a mixed Realm Digital/Client team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-Test all codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and maximise development efficiency.
- Adhere to company product methodology and processes (Agile/Scrum).
- Contribute to company product architecture.
- Produce quality code
- Taking part in any training and development opportunities the company provides.
- Staying up to date and implement critical changes to the development technologies used by the company.
Our Tech Stack:
- C# .Net web Development
- MVC, WebAPI
- HTML and CSS (Standard LESS, SCSS, or has knowledge of compiled CSS)
- SQL database experience
- Source control
- Command line usage
Nice to have:
- Webpack, Gulp, Grunt or similar
- PHP experience
Diploma/Degree in Software Development or similar
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive, market-related salary
- You’ll enjoy being part of our strong team culture
- Working in a team who is passionate about technology and delivering an excellent end product
- An opportunity to work on exciting projects that will challenge you
- Free Friday lunch, enough said!