Intermediate Position Available
The Project Manager will be the go-to person for everything involving and managing key client projects. You will ensure projects are within the budget scope and timelines are delivered. You will also coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
What will my day-to-day key responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Manage project set-up and briefing before the project starts within production using preferred company tools and processes.
- Ensure project information is maintained, up to date and accurate at all times.
- Project breakdown and feature estimation.
- Manage and remove impediments on projects.
- Ensure project delivery within the allocated project-specific budget.
- Facilitate conflict resolution and problem solving within the team.
- Translation of project briefs from Account Managers into actionable project tasks for the Development Team.
- Ensure continues backlog and sprint backlog grooming throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Manage and drive internal and external production teams.
- Validate ad-hoc support requests, assign the requests to the correct project and team and ensure timeous delivery.
Reports and Project Info
- On-time and accurate completion of project-specific supporting documents.
- On-time and accurate project reporting to clients.
- Build and maintain trusting client relationships while acting in the company’s best interest.
- Continues accurate and transparent communication internally and externally.
- Set up and facilitate client status meetings per sprint.
- Facilitate stand-ups, meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospectives.
- Ensure preferred Agile Methodology is adhered to.
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years Agile Project Management environment running multiple projects at a time
- Previous experience within a Digital Agency will be advantageous
- Exposure in a client-centric environment
- Support request handling experience
- IT development environment and stack knowledge of (PHP, Java, .Net Agile Scrum or Kanban knowledge)
Additional skills that will impress us:
- Strong problem-solving
- Good people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting
- Strong conflict resolution problem-solving
- Matric/Grade 12 qualification
- Diploma and/or Certificate in Agile Project Management (advantageous)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive, market-related salary.
- You’ll enjoy being part of our strong team culture
- Working in a team who is passionate about technology and delivering an excellent end product
- An opportunity to work on exciting projects that will challenge you
- Free Friday lunch, enough said!